Click here for Myspace Layouts

Monday, July 30, 2018

My Learning Style

So the results I have answered is I am an Auditory learner. I can learn by hearing and remember things that I have heard. I also often learn by reading out load because I have to hear it or speak it in order to know it.

List Of My Learning Style:

~ I like to work in groups.
~ I like to hear other students ideas.
~ Memorization or spelling by repeating.
~ I prefer to use self-study.
~ I like to hear what I am learning.


Preferences To Learn A Certain Way:

  Yes, I have strong preferences to learn a certain way. I have to sit where I can hear. The in front the better. I also have to use flashcards to learn new words and read them out loud. It is because I can hear what I am reading. Next, I have to write down the spelling for make it sure it is correct or not. Last but not least, I have to hear things and not just see things in order to learn well. 


How My Learning Style Works: 

  When I was a high school student, my teacher will show how to solve the problems like a Mathematic subject until the students got it. But in a university life, the lecturer often talk much than show a work. So I have to understand it on my own and usually I have to use my ear to hear it. Then, in a high school life, I have to work in a group. It can improve my communication skill. Next, when examination is around the corner, I have to study by myself. It is because I have to read out loud and hear to know it. I can't study in a noisy situation. It is because I can't pay attention in a class or when I am studying. In a nutshell, these are how my learning style works.